The Australian Chapter IAH Groundwater Industry Awards recognises outstanding contribution in six categories. Awards announced and presented at the Student-Industry Networking Night at the Queensland Museum. Details on how to apply are listed on this page. Nominations close June 14, 2019. If you have any questions please contact us.
You can apply on your own behalf or on behalf of another/others. To be shortlisted simply fill out the form (above) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For industry and project awards the abstract should address the research/application/projects:
- Problem that has been addressed;
- Relevance to Australian conditions;
- Solution and how the solution benefits others, including, where appropriate, transferrable skills/outcomes; and
- Evidence of consultation with and review by peers, regulators and/or stakeholders.
For individual awards, the abstract should provide examples of the nominee’s work that is consistent with the selection criteria.
Please include two referees (awards 1–5). The nominee needs to be a current IAH member.
- IAH hydrogeology award trophy
- Prize money
- Recognition on IAH website and marketing materials
- Invitation to speak at IAH event in 2020 (awards 1–5)
- Groundwater industry excellence
- IAH groundwater innovation and technology
- IAH groundwater professional
- IAH young professional
- IAH student award
- Best groundwater photo
Registration for those not attending the Australasian Groundwater Conference
This event is open to everyone, not just those who are attending the AGC2019. Please click the links below to register if you are either non-student / student who is not attending the main conference.