IAH Australia is run by a committee of IAH members that provide their services on a volunteer basis. IAH Australia has recognised the need for paid assistance to help with IAH Australia’s operations.
The proposed position is to manage IAH Australia’s communications with our members and within the IAH committee. This will involve:
- Reviewing and editing IAH communications text and incorporating graphics (mainly photos) provided by IAH.
- Posting and managing information on IAH’s communications platforms (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, campaign emails).
- Collating IAH content into quarterly newsletters.
- Seeking content from IAH state representatives.
- Ensuring that the IAH website’s (iah.org.au) content is kept updated.
- Dealing with membership enquiries and general enquiries from members.
- General secretarial support.
IAH Australia is able to accommodate a variety of workplace options, including working from home and working anywhere in Australia. The applicant is to have their own computer facilities and their own internet connection.
- High quality writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and website-editing.
- Ability to promptly respond to communications.
IAH Australia anticipates that up to 7 hours of work will be required per week on a contract basis. After 12 months the work hours may be reviewed. The position requires flexibility and the work will be spread throughout the week.
How to apply
Please send an expression of interest and brief CV to email@example.com.