At WSP, our purpose is simple. We exist to future proof our cities and our environment. To fulfil this purpose, our people plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We provide a stimulating, open working environment where everyone feels valued and supported regardless of their position, background or gender. This is the reason why people love working here as demonstrated by our ‘Best Place to Work’ recognition two years in a row. To find out more about us visit https://www.wsp.com/en-AU
What you’ll do:
We are currently looking for Senior to Principal-level Hydrogeologists to join our growing Water Resources division in Melbourne. We also have opportunities based in our Sydney office. You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide high quality technical leadership and capability to successfully manage and lead projects with a hydrogeological focus on a national basis.
- Build and strengthen client relationships.
- Provide technical experience and expertise in groundwater investigation, management and impact assessment.
What we’ll love about you:
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
- Holds a relevant degree in engineering or science.
- Has several years’ professional experience in groundwater resources, able to operate at a senior to principal engineer and project management level.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and verbal communications abilities.
What you’ll love about us:
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Modern and contemporary offices
- Parental Leave & Purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Wellness at Work & Social Club
- Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
Express your interest by e-mailing your CV to Daniel Yip, Talent Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.