IAH has a corporate membership and corporate sponsorship scheme to enable companies to receive benefits and to enroll an agreed number of their staff as personal members of IAH through a straightforward single annual company payment.
Benefits of corporate membership
- Nominate 3 employees for personal membership; any further nominated employees are $150 per member
- Participate in Commissions & Networks, National Chapters, IAH mentoring scheme, social media plus IAH voting rights
- Discounts for open-access publishing in Hydrogeology Journal
- Receive IAH newsletters, Hydrogeology Journal and discounts on IAH books
- Discounts on registration fees at IAH annual congress, national and other conferences
- 50% discount on advertising space in IAH’s News and Information magazine
- Reduced fee available for stands at IAH conferences
- Your logo displayed on IAH website and at conferences
The fee your company/organisation pays for the basic corporate membership is $1000. This includes individual membership for up to three nominated employees. For an additional discounted fee of $150 per person, further employees can also be nominated.
To apply for corporate membership, complete the corporate membership application form.
For further information, email us at email@example.com.