The Inaugural IAH (Australian Chapter) Groundwater Industry Awards were held on Monday 25th November during the AGC2019.
We are pleased to announce the following winners:
- Groundwater industry excellence – Stephen Parsons and the Jacobs team, for the West Gate Tunnel Project.
- IAH groundwater innovation and technology – Dr Benjamin Birt from Qteq, for leading the introduction of Borehole Magnetic Resonance logging techniques into the Australian and global groundwater industries.
- IAH groundwater professional – Dr Noel Merrick from Watermark Numerical Computing
- IAH young professional – Rhona Cartwright, from KCB
- IAH student award – Stephanie Watson, from UWA
- Best groundwater photo – Angus McFarlane