The Australasian Groundwater Conference will be held on 21–23 November 2022 at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre.
The Conference promises to attract a large number of delegates and organisations representing industry, consulting, government and academia, making it the premier groundwater industry conference in the Australasian region. This years’ conference theme is Science, Resilience and Adaptation, topics that have been well and truly at the fore over the past 12 to 18 months. We look forward to meeting you at AGC2022!
What does this mean for you? We have collated a simple list to ensure all items on your Conference checklist are covered:
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Conference in order to ensure their abstract(s) is included in the final program.
- All submissions must be completed electronically via the online submission form. If you are unable to submit in this manner, please contact the Conference Managers at AGC2022@arinex.com.au or phone: +61 2 9265 0700 for further information.
Abstract topics will continue to be:
- Groundwater management
- Groundwater modelling
- Groundwater monitoring and measurement
- Social and Indigenous hydrogeology
- Groundwater in mining
- Groundwater in the environment
- Groundwater hydrochemistry
- Registration is open to all persons interested in the groundwater industry.
- All persons intending to attend the Conference must complete a Registration Form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact the Conference Managers at AGC2022@arinex.com.au
^ Member rates apply for current IAH members
Our Accommodation and Housing specialists have secured rooms at a selection of hotels with flexible terms and conditions exclusively for attendees of the Conference. Book early to secure your room and let our dedicated accommodation team look after you whilst taking advantage of the following:
• Specially negotiated rates and benefits
• Wi-Fi access is included for all AGC2022 delegates
• Discounted breakfast rates are available at the preferred hotels
• Additional networking opportunities by staying in the same location as other delegates
• Flexibility to change or cancel your booking at any time up to 30 working days prior to the Conference start date
• One night’s deposit must be paid at time of booking to guarantee reservation
• Deposit is non-refundable as at Friday 21 October 2022
• Full pre-payment can still be made by contacting the Conference Managers directly.
See you at the conference!