In April 2015 the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) will launch an online service to apply for domestic and stock, investigation and observation water bore construction and decommission licences and have them issued on the spot in most cases. This service is designed for use by the general public as well as service providers such as bore drillers and hydrogeological consultants. Work has been underway over the last 12 months and we are now at a point where we would like to invite you to an information session that will introduce you to the new service. This session will include;
- A run through of how it will work
- Discussion regarding some pending changes to policy that seek to simplify the requirements for domestic and stock, investigation and observation bore construction licences when applied for online
- Discussion regarding steps you may wish to take to make best use of the new service
- A chance for you to consider what sort of opportunities may exist for you once the new service is launched
- An opportunity to provide feedback for the above
The session will be hosted by Joe Banks, Manager Retail Water Entitlements and Markets from DELWP. The architects of the service as well as water corporation representatives will also be in attendance to take your questions.
When: Sessions will be held from 9:15am until 10:45am and 11:00am until 12:30pm Thursday March 5 .
Where: “Gardenview Room”, Dallas Brooks Centre, 300 Albert Street, East Melbourne. Attendance is free.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP by Tuesday 3 March to: Andrew Smith 03 9637 9129 or 0413 041 938 email@example.com