The 2019 Australasian Groundwater Conference was the most successful of our conferences to date.
This success would not have been possible without the support of the speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and delegates. So once again, thank you to all who participated.
We have an extraordinary community of professionals interested in groundwater as evidenced by the interest in the conference and the record number of attendees.
Some key conference highlights included:
- a high-quality technical program
- engaging plenary and panel speakers
- social networking functions
- a record number of international presenters and participants
- a dedicated technical session on Indigenous Groundwater Connections.
On behalf of the 2019 organising committee, we hope that the conference met expectations and, exceeded them. But, we would like to hear your feedback.
Survey – your feedback
Please take five minutes to complete a short survey about the 2019 conference. Your feedback will inform the content and schedule for the next Australasian Groundwater Conference in Perth, 2021. I look forward to seeing you there.
Dr Jim Underschultz
AGC2019 Conference Chair